Countertops, vanity tops, table tops and more - If you're interested in re-modeling your kitchen, bathroom, living room, or any area in your house, inside or out, Nature's Granite, LLC
would be proud to help! We sell slabs and have a fabrication shop for Granite, Marble, soapstone and other natural stones as well as many quartz lines such as Cambria, Silestone, Wilson Art, Venezia Quartz and many more.
What You Need To Know About Home Remodeling And Marble Countertops
When you are looking to remodel your home it can be a daunting process. It requires plenty of time and the right knowledge on what is going to fit with your lifestyle and design.
Granite vs Marble Countertops
Granite and marble are two of the most popular materials for countertops. They each have their own unique benefits that make them ideal for different types of homes and remodeling projects.
Granite is a strong, durable material that can withstand high temperatures. It is also scratch resistant and easy to clean. Marble is a softer stone that is more susceptible to scratching and staining. However, it is heat resistant and has a beautiful, natural shine.
Both granite and marble countertops add value to your home and can help you sell it for more in the future. However, they each have different price points. Granite countertops are typically more expensive than marble countertops, but they will last longer and require less maintenance over time.
If you are considering adding new countertops to your home, take the time to compare granite vs marble to see which one is right for you.
Ways to Use Marble Countertops in Your Home
1. Get the marble look in your kitchen without busting your budget by using marble laminate countertops.
2. Bring a touch of luxury to your bathroom with a marble-topped vanity.
3. Create a sophisticated home office with a Carrara marble desk top.
4. Add an elegant dining table to your home with a white marble top.
5. Use black marble countertops to create a dramatic look in your space.
6. Create a luxurious spa-like feel in your bathroom with Carrara marble tile flooring and counters.
7. Introduce some old-world charm into your home with Tuscan-style Carrara marble countertops and floors.
8. Give your fireplace surround an upgrade with beautiful white marble tile.